Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are getting settled into our house slowly but surely!! I have not gotten much accomplished the last 2 days due to a sick baby. I am hoping to get some pictures hung tomorrow to add to the prettiness of the house:) I am so thankful for the room that we now have for things! I do not plan on filling every nook and cranny!! Hannah has chosen the theme for her room...... Zebra print and LIME GREEN accessories! We found really cute curtains to hang for her and a cute zebra throw and pillow! I need to take Elizabeth shopping to find what she wants. She really wants Polka Dot comforter and blue curtains so I just need to find it. When I get a chance I will take some pictures and post them.

Off to tend to my family (if my LAP baby will lie down for a few without me holding her! I HATE head colds!! They really make infants miserable!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a place for all of the indoor stuff . I am in desperate need of a good barn. Bikes and lawn and garden are kind of hanging around out back for the time being.

    ReplyDelete