Thursday, June 7, 2012

Unexpected Blessings

A friend of mine posted on Facebook last week that she was cleaning out some books and asked if anyone would be interested. I jumped on it, and on Sunday she brought me 3 BOXES of books!! As I was going through them my girls kept getting more and more excited especially when we found some American Girl books in the boxes. They LOVE to read them and was so excited to have new ones to read. As I was thinking about a place to put the books I realize I NEED another bookshelf! On Monday I posted on Facebook what I needed and a friend responded she had one still IN the box and would sell it to me for $10! On Tuesday I went and picked it up. Thankfully her son was home to put it in my truck. The girls and I went to the grocery store and I never looked at the box until putting groceries in the back. I will post a picture after I get it together, but I am so thankful for the UNEXPECTED blessings that God has given me this past week! I never dreamed when I said yes to books that I would have a BRAND new bookshelf too! It is the little things that happens that makes me know my God loves me!

1 comment:

  1. Corey, as I was cleaning my bookshelf, I prayed asking God to forgive me for buying way too many books. Then I prayed and asked Him to bless someone with these books. He answered for sure!

    ReplyDelete