Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finally!!

I am finally getting some much needed cleaning done today. Washing, storing, and sorting maternity clothes to get back to rightful owners! It has only taken 9 weeks to get to this point! :( I guess you could say I have been a little busy with our newest addition! I am so far behind with laundry I am sure I will continue to find maternity clothes as I wash! I am hoping to be caught up with that by the end of the week. So many things have been running through my mind it is driving me a little crazy! I know that things are definitely settling into a relaxed routine and I am OH so THANKFUL!

Saturday Rob went camping with the four oldest girls and his family. Priscilla, Emily and I went to a baby shower and rented some Redbox movies. On the way home from the baby shower I realized that Rob did not have a key to the house on his key ring! Thankfully they were close enough that we could meet in Pendleton so I could get a key. It rained extremely hard from Pendleton to McCordsville so I had the headlights of his car on. I never realized it so on Sunday morning when I go to leave for church the car was as DEAD as a DOORKNOB!!! No church for me! I should have cleaned at that point but I lounged on the couch with my girls instead!! It was a nice change of pace from having everyone going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment