Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time is FLYING!

It is hard to believe that Priscilla will be 7 weeks on Monday! Time just keeps going by and some days are better than others! The more weight she gains the better she acts! She was 7lbs 8oz on Wednesday :) I am so thankful that God is answering our prayers by helping her get stronger each day!! I am so thankful for everyone that has prayed for her and continues to do so.

On Wednesday we said goodbye to my second cousin John, and we got to see family. Priscilla got to get her picture taken with my cousin Priscilla. I pray that she has the same disposition, and manners that she has.
Last night Rob and I got to have a date! It was so nice even though we are OFFICIALLY old people!! We went to dinner, and shopped for a bit! LOL, it was so nice to grocery shop WITH ONLY Priscilla!! I got a HUGE surprise when I got home. ALL of my dishes were clean, AND Hannah organized my pantry AGAIN! I was so thankful I ALMOST cried. Those of you who know me well KNOWS I do not cry often, and it takes a lot for me to cry. Last night I realized that we have not had to buy a SINGLE diaper for Priscilla! God has blessed us so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment