Monday, April 1, 2013

April already?!

It seems like April arrived in the blink of an eye! A lot of things happened in March. I had minor outpatient laproscopy to remove endometriosis almost 2 weeks ago, and am so thankful to be feeling so much better! I still have more healing before I can get back full swing into my exercise program. I am so thankful for the great friends and family that were able to lend me a helping hand. God always provides exactly what we need when we need it! 
I will say it is nice to be able to do for myself again! I have a hard time when I have to depend on others to do things I should be doing! 

I was given an electric treadmill by someone my Uncle goes to church with! I got it yesterday, and love it! It is so nice to have something that I can do for exercise until my follow up appointment!

Today we started back to our "normal" routine. The girls were not expecting their 9:00 wake up call so that we could start school at 10. Needless to say we have had a LONG day of school! I held my ground and they got their work completed! Now it is time for jobs!   After jobs we are going to get out in the fresh air for a bit!  It is still a bit chilly so we won't be out too long.

I am looking forward to warmer days so that we can be outside more! When it gets a bit warmer we will be having Tuesday Park Day! We have piano on Tuesday's so that is our day off of school. When it gets to good jacket weather we will be doing a picnic lunch at the park every week! This will be a nice incentive for other school days! :-)

Here are a few pics from Easter! Enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. Corey you look wonderful! Those young ladies of yours are growing way too quickly! (make them stop!) Hugs and hope you are back to your regular routine very quickly! (BTW--what is your secret to your weight loss?)

    ReplyDelete