Thursday, April 18, 2013

Things I have Learned

 Rob started working out of state in September. Since then I have learned many things about myself! The first thing I have learned is that if something needs to be done I have to figure out how to do it myself or find someone who can do it for me! I can with the help of Hannah get 6 girls completely ready for church and be on time to choir practice! I know how to pull up carpet and the tack strip that held it down. I am able to change out door knobs. I know how to take a sink apart to find a clog. I can put things together and figure out why something didn't work! I have painted every room in the house but the kitchen, and caulked the bath tub.

 I have also learned is that I can do things on my own!! This doesn't mean I want to be on my own because I MISS my husband and am counting down the days when he comes home and I can relinquish his duties back to him!! I never dreamed I could do some of these things and I think I have impressed my husband too! I have also learned that I should NEVER take my husband for granted!! He does a lot so that I can be home with our girls. He is a wonderful husband and provider. He makes it very easy to submit to him too! He is the love of my life, and I can't imagine myself without him! 

The most important thing I have learned is to depend wholly on God! When I am afraid at night and having a hard time sleeping I know I can't call my husband because he needs to sleep so he can work. I n those time I know I can call on the One who does not sleep! My God never slumbers so I know He hears me when I call out to Him! Yes, I have always known these things, but you never truly realize some things until that is all you have! Jesus is ALL I need when the anxiety comes and I must continue to trust His ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment