Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Flat Paint and Light Carpet!!

Whoever thought FLAT paint and LIGHT carpet was a good idea for a house did NOT have kids!! Come spring I will be repainting the dining room and living room! I love my children and it is not like they DELIBERATELY wipe dirty hands on the wall, but GOODNESS GRACIOUS it seems like they do!!

I am having a Pampered Chef party on Friday and hope people ignore the marks on my wall! I am cleaning carpet today and tomorrow so that should be better! It amazes me how much you notice things when people are coming over! I have a to do list that I want to accomplish before Friday, but so far I have 2 things marked off and that is because it was Rob who needed to do them! Moving the Piano today and cleaning carpet so I will get 2 more things marked off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment