Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Overnight Trip

Yesterday we went to Fair Oaks Dairy Farm. It was a wonderful treat for the girls since we do not go on many field trips. We got to watch the cows get milked, and saw twin girl calves born!! It was such an awesome thing to witness. the lady who assisted during the birth said that they only see twins about once a year. We got to sample some awesome cheese, and ate some ice cream. The highlight of the trip was Rob got to come with us!! I don't like when he works nights, but it was worth it for the girls to be able to experience the dairy farm as a whole family! I LOVE homeschooling because we get to plan things around our family. When I was looking online to get more information about Fair Oaks I discovered we would only be about 45 minutes from my Mom! After the farm the girls and I travelled up to stay a night with my Mom. Only Elizabeth knew and she kept it a secret! I got a surprise when we got there. Mom took the night off to spend with us! We ate dinner and went to Meijer then back to her house where I got to put a book shelf together:) I did a good job once I got a good screwdriver!!! The girls and I headed home this morning after a great time!
Tomorrow we will get back to school and cleaning! Church tomorrow night! Looking forward to what the future holds! It is ALWAYS exciting and different around our house. 6 girls tend to make things interesting =0) and there is NEVER a dull moment even though there are times I pray for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment