Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Blessings


God's PERSONAL WILL for me is what is BEST for my life!! Loved this quote from Pastor's message tonight. I need to remind myself of this frequently!

Tonight's message was exactly what I needed! I am blessed to have a Pastor that seeks God daily for the messages from Him! I will forever be thankful for Pastor Tidd. He has helped me through many trials in my life. As a child, a teen, college age, newly married before children, and now married with children. I am thankful for the example he has ALWAYS been! Pastor is NEVER afraid to tell you like it is EVEN when it hurts!! (sometimes the truth HURTS!) He has prayed for me for many years.

I know I can never thank him enough for the love and care he has for my family. I am blessed to serve in Lighthouse Baptist Church under Pastor Tidd!

No comments:

Post a Comment