Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Fun

Fall is my favorite time of year! Thanksgiving being my number 1 holiday! I am in the process of planning a Fall Fling for my girls and some of their friends. We have also decided to host my side of the family's Thanksgiving! I LOVE having a house that we can entertain in! I have many ideas to make it a success! POOR ROB! As Thanksgiving is drawing closer I think back to ALL that has happened in this past year and I have so much to PRAISE and THANK God for!

Another thing I am thrilled with is Hannah has finally clicked with long division!! She even aced her last test!! :)
Rob is going to take a couple of vacation days so that we can get the school completely done! I can't wait to get it done! Julia will be starting K4 at the beginning of December and I am thrilled that we have Haylie that is going to be doing K4 with us too! I am blessed with the opportunity to watch her while my Sis-in-law works and since she is 4 too we will have school together!

No comments:

Post a Comment