Monday, April 9, 2012

We are STILL here!!

It has been a while since I have posted on my blog.... So sorry to the ones that check in regularly. It has been very, very busy around here. We have done a ton of things since my last post. AWANA Grand Prix, Rob's birthday, and Easter! 




For Rob's birthday the girls made a bunch of posters and transformed the dining room with their art! Signs were taped to the door, and I made him his favorite cake!


Hannah had new tubes put in her ears to help her hearing and they made an IMMEDIATE difference! Praise the Lord for that! We are very thankful that she is able to hear 100% now.


Awana Grand Prix was a blast! We have always taught our girls to  have fun at the Grand Prix and be happy for whoever wins. Imagine our surprise when Elizabeth's flip flop WON 1st in speed for Truth in Training!! We have never won for speed! Julia was the only one who did not get a trophy this year and was a little sad so Hannah told her she could have hers. I was a PROUD mommy of her girls! Below are the pictures of the girls with their cars.











I will post about Easter tomorrow!! Don't want to wear you out with my LONG post!! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment