Sunday, August 26, 2012

God is ALWAYS Good!

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusteth in thee.


The last few days have been a time of sorrow, joy and hope for our family. 

 On Thursday, I went to the doctor for a second ultrasound to find that our baby's heart had stopped beating. I do not know why, but I have peace because I trust in the Lord! He is the giver and taker of life so I trust Him to know best for me. I have had tears of sorrow and of joy.

I have joy for many reasons. His timing is PERFECT! Rob is scheduled to go to Texas for 2 months for work and God allowed this to happen before he left so I was not alone! I have joy because God has blessed me with 6 children already. I have joy knowing that this baby is in heaven with my first child I lost and I have hope knowing I will see their faces some sweet day!!

I can rest knowing that my Heavenly Father has my best in His mind. His ways are perfect and I rest in the promises of His Word. 

1 comment:

  1. Corey, I am so sorry! You are right, God is always good! Aren't you glad we have that hope of heaven? We too have two little ones in heaven. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete