Saturday, August 11, 2012

RANDOM Top 5's

It has been over a month since I have posted so I am going to post several top 5's of my life right now! I think I am going to start doing this often. It makes me stop and think and reminds me of what is special in my life. There are days that I get down, and feel alone but this is a great reminder for me to know I am NEVER alone!

Top 5 Reasons I Home School

5. I want to be home with my children and Christian School is not in our budget.

4. I truly enjoy being with my children and seeing their faces light up with understanding!

3. I want to know my children are getting a well rounded education. (not necessarily just from books)

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching!

1. I want my children to learn about every day life too. I have all girls and I am training them to one day be a better wife and mother than I am! 

Top 5 Reasons I KNOW I Am Getting OLD(er)

5. Kids with NO respect for adults ANNOY me!!

4. I often think "What would my Grandparents and Parents do?

3. My back hurts EVERY morning when I wake up and it makes me MOAN!!

2. I am now the one that feels that driving 60 in a 55 is speeding!

1. I can NO LONGER drink caffeine with dinner. It keeps me up until 4am!!

Top 5 Reasons I Love my Church: Lighthouse Indy

5. My Pastor prays for me daily!

4. There is a place for everyone in the family.

3. Bus kids! Yes, sometimes they can be crazy, but aren't all kids a little crazy sometimes? I know mine are.

2. I have the BEST Pastor and Pastor's Wife. I love them so very much.

1. Everyone is WELCOME! God is no respecter of persons and wants all to come to Him. 

Top 5 Reason I Love my Husband

5. He loves me even when I am unlovable!

4. He loves ALL of our children as much as I do!

3. He works VERY hard so I can be home!

2. He knows when I need a break and sends me OUT the door or comes home with a Pepsi in his hand!

1. He makes me feel special every day. Some days it is just that look in his eyes that makes me know I am his number 1!

2 comments:

  1. You are a good example of a wife and mother! Way to go Keeper of the Home, from Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much!! I try very hard and know I fall short sometimes as we all do! You are a great example :-)

    ReplyDelete