Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Memorial Service

On Sunday I attended a memorial service for the baby we lost in August. I was surrounded by other women who faced similar circumstances I had just been through. There were many tears shed for the loss of a baby that would never know the arms of their loving Mother. I got to thinking about where my unborn child is living now. My baby has seen the face of God, and is resting in the arms of Jesus! I am so thankful that I have the promise of heaven and KNOW for sure I will see my precious unborn children I never got to hold here on earth. My unborn children will NEVER know ANY pain or sorrow!!!! When I think of that I can rejoice and be so thankful!


Thank you Chuck Mower for the BEAUTIFUL arrangement for my precious baby! You are truly a blessing to me and Rob.


When I read this poem it went straight to my heart. From the moment I found out I was expecting these thoughts went through my head. When I saw the heartbeat and the movements on the first ultrasound my heart was in love. God saw fit to call my baby home before it was even born. I can't wait to see the faces of the ones I never got to meet. I love you my unborn children!! (May 1998, August 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment