Thursday, January 31, 2013

Small Victories!

Today was the first day that I did not have to tell the 3 oldest to go do their daily Bible reading after breakfast!! This really got me excited! I know that they will be rewarded greatly and learn so much by not fussing and arguing before Bible reading! I think it has helped that they see me reading my Bible each day too. I am LOVING the Bible study I am in! There is so much to learn in the first few chapters of Luke! So thankful that God gave us His Word to read and understand!

Tomorrow I am starting my 90 day health challenge and I am so excited to get started! It is amazing to me how things come into our lives just when we need them! I am ready to begin and get this weight off of me for good! I would love to blame it on having 6 kiddos but unfortunately they are not the reason! I was already overweight before I had my first! My goal is to have my body in the shape that it should be so I can glorify my Lord even more! This is what I am doing! Check it out and see if this is something you would want to do and if it is you can contact me for more information! http://corkeylynn.bodybyvi.com/challenge I will be updating my blog each week with how much I have lost in weight and inches! 

Lastly, I am ever thankful for ALL that my Savior does for me! I have many friends facing trials that are life changing and I am blessed with my health and my family!I have a husband who LOVES me and takes very good care of us! We may not have every desire BUT all of our needs are met! I want to publicly thank the Lord for giving me the man of my dreams! He is exactly the type of man I prayed for and I forever want to give my God praise for Rob! I pray for him daily and although he is not perfect to some he is perfect to me! I love you forever and always Rob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment