Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Check-In!

Middle of the week and all is well! On Saturday I got my bedroom totally clean and rearranged! I am amazed at the room we now have in there! Hannah rearranged her room again, and thankfully it wasn't in the middle of the night! On Sunday we were home due to the truck being fixed so we studied I Corinthians 13. The 3 older girls are now memorizing the chapter. I want them to have God's love deep in their hearts and i want them to understand WHY we treat others with charity! Our next set of verses will be Ephesians 6. I want them to KNOW how and why we need to stand against the devil. I am in the middle of week 4 with the www.goodmorninggirls.org Bible study and I am humbled by all I have learned! I am so thankful that my sister-in-law Rachel showed it to me! I have a new outlook on how I should be living for Christ.


 I started my 90 Day Health Challenge on Saturday and have already lost a pound! I am excited to continue on with this and see what happens! Right now I am working towards getting my next month for free! Please contact me if you would be interested in learning more!

 Last night the I helped the girls make a tent! After the tent was made I allowed them to stay up later and watch movies! They LOVED it. I love doing little things like that to make them happy. That is one of the joys of homeschooling! I get to do special things during the week and not worry about the time because we can adjust our day accordingly! Rachel finished her last Reading light unit today and that made her so excited. She even got a 100%!! I am very proud of my girls.

We now have 2 more sleeps until Rob flies home for the weekend!! We made a chart to mark off the days. We are using heart stickers to cover our days and Friday is marked with a heart sticker with the picture of a girl kissing a boy! I can't wait to see him and spend some time with him:-) I am so blessed with a husband that works so hard and is willing to travel to help us financially. We are not perfect, but we love each other and strive to have a good marriage. We have to work at it daily and at times overlook each others faults! I am thankful for a Godly husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment