Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eventful Weekend

On Friday Rob flew home for the weekend, and our truck was finished being worked on!! I am so thankful that only the last 2 weeks of the truck being out of commission was the only time we had no transportation!! God provided and when we really wanted it back it was done:-) Friday night we went to dinner and the mall. Hannah had birthday money to spend. She left the mall with 2 pairs of tennis shoes and a t-shirt that says I am a Brilliant Sister! HA!

Saturday we filed taxes, and grocery shopped. At 3 we went to Camby and got to help with the McKamey's concert with Conner Promotions! It was such a blessing to hear good Gospel music. The 3 oldest girls went with us. It was Rachel's first time going to a concert and she LOVED it! I love that my girls enjoy good music.

Sunday we got to go to church as a WHOLE family! What a blessing to sit with my husband in Sunday school and church! Sunday night Elizabeth followed the Lord's command and got baptized. My heart is overflowing with greatfulness to God's blessings and love to me and my family! My 3 oldest have all asked Jesus into their hearts and I am ever thankful knowing they know where they will spend eternity! Julia (5.5) has been asking a lot of questions about Salvation so I know it is a matter of time before she is ready too!

Yesterday we had to take Daddy back to the airport :-( It made me sad, but I know he is where he is supposed to be right now, and before long he won't have to be gone away from us. I am extremely greatful for the opportunity he was given by his employer.  I love my husband more than I can ever put into words! God gave me a special gift when He gave me Rob! He is my best friend, and I know I can always tell him what is bothering me! When I screw up he is always loving and forgiving:-) and YES, I screw up often!

No comments:

Post a Comment