Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Is it Spring YET?!

I am so ready for Spring time and WARM weather! I am ready to be able to get the kiddos out of the house and get FRESH air. I am ready to hear the birds chirping and for light earlier in the day. I am ready for the buds to be on the trees, and the grass to be green. I am ready to open my windows and let the house air out. I am ready to spring clean my house! I am ready to put coats away and get out the jackets! I am ready for cold/flu season to be OVER!

I am very thankful that the winter season is ALMOST over! I do not enjoy the bitter cold weather, but I do appreciate that the season does not last forever! I am thankful for a home that is warm during the cold months too. I know God has a purpose for winter and I try to remember to not complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment