Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

As we start a new year I am looking forward to changes that WILL happen! Hannah turns 10 in 9 days, Priscilla is quickly getting more mobile, and we are going to start redoing some things in the house! Today we took a peek under the carpet to find a parquet floor under it! It will need some work, but I am excited to do it.. There is paint on it, but it will be wonderful when it is done!

My main goal for 2012 is to loose ALL of my excess weight! I want to be slim and trim by my 37th birthday in August! I did gain 5 back over the holidays but that will be easy to get back off! My minor goal is to get completely organized in the house. I have done a pretty good job since we moved, but I still have some tweaking to do in my room and the basement.

I am excited to see what the new year has in store for our family! Most of our kiddos are to the age where they can start inputting things that they want to see happen too. I know God will continue to bless us as we strive to live for Him! I pray that my children grow closer to the Lord, and allow me to continue to train them to serve Him!

May God bless each of my friends and family in 2012! Draw closer to the Lord, and never forget to tell your family you love them! You never know how long you get to have them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment