Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sundays

Today was my first Sunday home with Priscilla. We are now home until spring. She was diagnosed with RSV on Tuesday. With her asthma it settles into her chest and stays there. We finished her round of Prednisolone this morning and I am praying that she keeps clearing up. Rob and I will be trading services depending on what he is needing to do. Today was a nice quiet day where I was able to accomplish many things!! After everyone else left for church, I put dinner in the oven, washed breakfast dishes and started lunch. Then I got Priscilla a bath, and rocked her to sleep. While she was sleeping I sewed Hannah 2 pairs of culottes and finished dinner up AND got to enjoy my meal with everyone before she woke up!

Tonight I am enjoying some time with Elizabeth, Emily and Priscilla! We are watching some movies on Netflix, and sis is LOVING that Hannah can't be the boss over the tv tonight! I do not enjoy missing church but I do know that is what is best for Princess P right now. We need to keep her from getting sick again so this is what we need to do. I am thankful that I have a Bible that I can read and the internet where I can watch previous services. Know that I am praying for all of my friends at church and for the services that I am unable to attend. God is so good to me and I know that I am blessed to have a wonderful church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment