Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love to have parties!! Yesterday we had a party with the other families that Home School in out church. It was an Italian lunch with LOTS of desserts!! I am so thankful for all of the other Moms that helped make our party a success!








Last night Rob and I sat together and watched Biggest Loser. I know how romantic! LOL, it was nice sitting together without kids in the room! When you have been married as long as we have you don't need flowers and candy!! Just a little bit of quality time is great for me! Please enjoy the pictures below!


















One last note: MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ENTIRE CARD BEFORE PURCHASING IT!! I found the perfect card for my husband, but neglected to read the final message on the last part. Imagine my HORROR when I read it entirely yesterday to find a swear word!! I took my pen and crossed it out, but I was so stinking embarrassed!! Thankfully my husband knows me well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment