Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

Today has been a fairly "normal" day for us. We were up at 8 to begin our day. I made pancakes for breakfast and then we started our routine. Hannah played piano for about 45 minutes. We ran some errands, and then back home to get our school work done. I am in the process of changing curriculum so Elizabeth finished taking her diagnostic test while Hannah worked on her Math test. 


The time is now 2:30 and school is done for the day. No major meltdowns or fights today! YIPPEEEE!!! I am ready for a NAP! All day long it has felt like Wednesday or Thursday and I kept having to remind myself it is ONLY Tuesday! The house looks better today than it did yesterday, but not exactly how I want it. My goal is to have it done before I watch Biggest Loser tonight. 


Tomorrow we have NOTHING on the agenda except Rob's turn for church. I may just relax ALL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment