Saturday, May 14, 2011

Baby Shower

Today was such a great day! My friends gave me a shower, and it was wonderful! I am now more prepared for Priscilla:) I got to reminisce with friends from grade school, and family that I don't see often enough! My Mother-in-Law made the CUTEST booties and I can't wait to put them on Priscilla! I also got a black onesie that had pearls on it and said "This is my LITTLE Black Dress!" How cute is that!! I am thankful for the people God has place back into my life. It is unreal that God brought my grade school friends back into my life! Shannon, Heather, Crystal, and Holly are some of the greatest friends around! God also brought Anita and Dawn back into my life! Sometimes we drift away, but the great thing is we can become close again. It is amazing how even after years and years pass the closeness is STILL there!























No comments:

Post a Comment