Monday, May 16, 2011

FINALLY!!

I must tell you that it feels so great being off of bed rest! My kitchen is ALMOST back to normal!! It has taken me ALL day to get things accomplished because I do not want to over do it my first day off of bed rest. Funny thing happened this morning though. I went to do dishes this morning to find that I had ABSOLUTELY no dish soap!!! Thankfully we were blessed with a second vehicle a couple of weeks ago so off to Deals I went! Now after many breaks my dishes are done! I am so happy with what I have accomplished so far today. Tomorrow I move to the living room!

Yesterday I got the final selections done for what I wanted to take to the hospital!! Bags were put in the truck this morning. Only things I need to grab are the things that I use every day! I am so thankful that bed rest worked and I never had to be on medicine with it! God has been so good to me through this. Meals were provided while I was off, and I was able to go to church on Mother's Day morning. I am looking forward to going this Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment