Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Priscilla Anne (Princess P)





I am thankful for the safe arrival of my Priscilla Anne! Born Monday, May 23, 2011, at 4:10pm. She weighed in at 6lbs 2oz and 19.5 inches! She is small but mighty, and has earned the nickname Princess P! She is a my little Sweet P:) We had prayed that God would allow her to not have to spend time in the NICU, but we always know the possibility is great with how quickly I tend to deliver!! God has allowed us another trip to the NICU, but she is EXTREMELY healthy in spite of the trip! She was delivered so quickly that she didn't get the squeeze she needed to push the fluid out of her lungs. What is amazing to me is how GOD has given me his PERFECT PEACE through all of this. Is 26:3~ Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: BECAUSE he trusteth in thee. The very first nurse Princess P received was MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE nurse in the NICU! Brenda is an AWESOME nurse, and never sugar coats anything no matter how grim. The first thing she said to me was NOW I KNOW WHO you are! (she had Emily and Julia) The next words she spoke were very encouraging. Priscilla has NOTHING else that she is fighting, AND she knows she will bounce back quickly! Brenda was right! I got to hold her yesterday when I went to check on her, and then I got to hold her and soothe last night before I went to bed. She responded so well, and we are hoping that she turned a major corner last night.








                                                                                                                                                                                         


I am especially thankful for my Mother-in-Law, who has taken wonderful care of my girls while we have been up here at the hospital! I have missed my girls BUT have not worried about them one time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment