Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I was so excited to get to go to church yesterday! I did not make it sitting in the pew the whole time, but it was nice to be there.
 Every year they see what mother has the most children at church with them. When Pastor got to six I sat down. After church Rob was talking to him and he told Rob that I got flowers because I have 6 children with me! Rob actually tried to argue the fact that Priscilla is not born yet.... As any of you who know Pastor, Rob did NOT win that argument LOL!!

My Flowers from the Church

After Church we spent the day at Rob's mom's house. I had a very relaxing afternoon because she told me to SIT as soon as I walked in the door~ The girls and I stayed there while Rob went back to church and they got to help Grandpa spread the dirt in his garden! YES, they did ALL have their church dresses on, but hey it all comes out in the wash!











I think the kids loved this! Thanks Grandpa Huttlemayer for letting them in on the action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment