Monday, May 30, 2011

PRINCESS P

As I sit in the little room they got me in the NICU wing, I have mixed emotions on how things are going. Yesterday it looked like we were going to get to go home today, but at 3am Priscilla stopped breathing long enough to cause us to have to stay where we are for a minimum of 5 days. In the next 5 days she is to be incident free to go home. Last night I was a TOTAL mess, and thankfully Rob's sister Kristie was able to keep the girls long enough for him to come up here and help me process. This was before the 3am episode!

Now  trying to get a game plan for the next 4 days so that Rob can be at work and I can be here to feed my little Princess:)  She is a chow hound and that is VERY encouraging! I am thankful that all of the other issues have resolved themselves. Please pray for me and my emotions as they are everywhere, pray that we can hold everything together this week and most of all pray that Princess P cooperates so we can go home!

I will load more pictures tonight so you can see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment