Friday, May 20, 2011

Dollar Tree, Taco Bell and Deals!!

Today I am thankful for these three places! Yesterday was a very crazy busy day. I had to get Hannah and Elizabeth everything they needed for GS camp. Went to the doctor and was told I can go at any time! After picking the girls up from Rob's mom, the shopping began. I never take everyone with me, but Rob worked until 1 in the morning yesterday so SUPER MOM had to do it! I have been having contractions since being at the doc yesterday so you can imagine how I felt! After spending $12 at Dollar Tree I had almost all that I needed. I knew my time was fleeting in how I felt but we went to Meijer anyway! WRONG move!! I walked around in a FOG for like 20 minutes (good thing I remembered diapers) and checked out with only the diapers. I even tried to think of something for dinner. In the end we wound up with Taco Bell!

This morning after little sleep and still having contractions we made our way to Deals for the FINAL 3 items on the list! I am thankful to report that they had EVERYTHING, EVEN my choc chip muffins I need to make for them to take! So THANK YOU Deals and Dollar Tree!!! You saved me from having to darken the doors of Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment