Friday, April 1, 2011

DRAMA QUEEN and the TOOTH

Rachel's bottom tooth has been loose for a couple of months! Yesterday she decided she wanted to eat an apple to see if it would help pull it. She kept eating the apple until the tooth started bleeding and then she was done. This is where the DRAMA begins! I told her I needed to finish pulling the tooth. OH MY WORD!!! You would have thought I was trying to murder the child. The tooth was so loose I should have been able to pull it out in one pull but NO, she had to have a MAJOR meltdown! I am surprised a neighbor didn't call the police and report me for child abuse. Finally, after having Hannah hold her arms I got a hold of the tooth and pulled it out. End of DRAMA, right?! NO, she had to cry for another 5 minutes! I love my girls but the DRAMA may kill me at an early age!

No comments:

Post a Comment