Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun Days to Come

I think the girls had fun wearing their new dresses on Sunday! They looked cute when they left the house:)
This year they each had a different dress except for Rachel and Julia. They wanted to match! I had every intention of watching my brother's church on Sunday morning, but after everyone left I laid back down and FELL ASLEEP! I woke up when Rob called me at almost 1!! I guess I needed the sleep.










Now we are preparing to take a train trip to my mom's for the weekend! So far the doctor has given the green light to go. I will know for sure on Thursday after my ultrasound! The funny thing is I can only ride the train there, and go to her apartment and LAY down! Bed rest even on vacation! My niece is keeping an eye on the house and our dog, and we have great neighbors who watch out for creepers!! The girls cannot wait to go to American Girl with Grandmama! I think the train ride is going to be exciting, and adventurous! I have been very careful since being put on bed rest and this makes me a little nervous, BUT at least she has said yes! I hope that on Thursday the answer is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment