Saturday, April 2, 2011

Onesies for Priscilla













The girls had a blast making these for Priscilla! These are not the final pictures they will be posted after they are dry. I can tell you who made what though. Hannah made the horse. Elizabeth the dog with the girl. Rachel is the girl with the yellow hair. Julia is the pink headed girl. They have already started asking which one Priscilla is coming home from the hospital in, and I told them it would not be fair to the other girls if I picked just one:) Priscilla will have her picture taken in each one with her big sister!
 As for the art project itself.... Wait until you see the FINAL products! LOL, I thought the oldest 3 could handle the puffy paint on their own, imagine my surprise when Rachel GLOBBED a PILE of green puffy paint on the onesie! The best part of the project is they enjoyed creating shirts that Priscilla will wear and they will be proud of what they did when they see her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment