Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend FUN

Friday night we were on our way to our Sunday School activity to find that it was cancelled because the church did not have power! So Rob took us to eat at IHOP:) The girls ate like queens! After we ate we got a couple of movies and headed home to have SUGAR night! The girls loved watching Tangled, and I must admit I liked it too! I was thrilled to have a break from BARBIE movies.

Saturday found us celebrating Sue's (Granny) 60th birthday! The food was wonderful, and it was fun visiting with family. Saturday night we made up bags for our church for Seeds for Harvest. The girls thought it was great! Especially knowing that we will be getting to pass them out in a couple of weeks.

Sunday is always my favorite day of the week. We all were able to go to church together as a family. Sunday School was amazing as usual! Rob and I had Jr. Church. We had 23 boys yesterday. I got the opportunity to help a boy be assured of his salvation. I am so thankful for the weekend we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment